Innovation Funds

Holon Global Investments - Active Fund Manager

Holon Photon Fund

Transformative innovation


How to Lodge a Complaint

Holon has an established complaint handling process and is committed to properly considering and resolving all complaints. Our complaint handling process is available to direct investors (investors who applied directly through Holon) and indirect investors (investors who have accessed a Holon product via a platform).

If you have a complaint about your investment, please contact Holon Investments Australia Limited:

  • by telephone: 1800 866 995;
  • by post:

Holon Investments Australia Limited
Office 18, Level 2 Lawson Place,
165/167 Phillip Street
Sydney NSW 2000; or

Please tell us:

  • Your name and contact details
  • What your complaint is about, what went wrong and what you’d like us to do
  • Any supporting documentation


Authorising someone to help you

You can appoint someone (must be 18 years or older) to manage your complaint on your behalf (for example, a friend or family member, a legal, or financial counsellor).


What happens after you make a complaint?

We will acknowledge your complaint

Holon will acknowledge receipt of your complaint as soon as practicable. Generally, this will be within 24 hours (or one business day) of receiving it.

Simple complaints

We will aim to resolve the complaint as quickly as we can, where possible within 5 business days.

Complex complaints

If your complaint is more complex, we may require more time to investigate and assess your complaint. We may also request that you provide more information about your complaint.

We will seek to resolve your complaint as soon as practicable but not more than 30 days after receiving the complaint.

We will provide you with the final written response within 30 calendar days. The final response will outline our findings, proposed resolution, and your right to take the complaint to the Australian Financial Complaints Authority (AFCA).

If we’re unable to do this within 30 days, we’ll tell you the reason for the delay, give you a date you can expect to hear an outcome and continue to update you on our progress.


If you are not happy with the final response or our handling of your complaint

If you are not satisfied with our response, you may be able to lodge a complaint with the Australian Financial Complaints Authority (“AFCA”). AFCA provides a fair, free and independent dispute resolution service.

Please quote our AFCA membership number: 89906.